Join the team
We’re currently recruiting! Check back regularly if your role is not listed below or send a speculative application to email@example.com
Senior Digital Account Manager
Position: Full Time; Permanent | Department: Client Services |
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Working within a growing team of high calibre digital specialists, this is an opportunity to provide account management excellence across a range of digital marketing projects from multiple industry sectors.
The successful candidate will have day to day responsibility for designated accounts from the agency client portfolio. They will act as the link between client and internal agency team and manage the planning, delivery and monitoring of their own projects.
This role has an important function within the client services team, providing specialist digital expertise and working on stand-alone digital projects as well as leading digital elements of larger scale integrated project delivery. As a senior team member, the successful candidate will role model exemplary client service and assist with the development of junior individuals.
They will have several years’ hands-on experience, ideally working in both digital and traditional media delivery, preferably with agency experience, and will be used to working closely with developers and programmers. A good level of technical knowledge and understanding is required for this role.
Key Tasks to Include
- Day to day client communications and management of briefs and feedback.
- Translating client briefs into creative and functional briefs and working with production resources to deliver them.
- Working closely with our Developer and Digital Project Management teams to scope, plan and project manage work, liaise with the creative and development teams.
- Management of client and project budgets and financial reporting and forecasting.
- Managing external suppliers and specialists.
- Overseeing the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Participation in client meetings and presenting work.
- Research and project evaluation and input to marketing strategy.
- Management of internal website, digital marketing and social media.
- Assistance with pitch preparation as required, including participating effectively in brainstorms assisting in coordinating a response to client and new business briefs.